All Blacks vs British & Irish Lions 2017
This event is currently unavailable - Sign up to our newsletter to find out on the latest events!
5 Ways to Prepare for the British and Irish Lions Tour of New Zealand
The British and Irish Lions team is considered to be the world's best rugby team, and once every four years they compete in one of the most highly anticipated sporting events in the world. The British and Irish Lions tour of 2017 will be happening in New Zealand - which is the home of the champions for the Rugby World Cup 2015. The 2017 British and Irish Lions tour will happen between June 3rd and July 8th with a total of 10 matches played by the North and South Islands.
Like any rugby die-hard fan, one must prepare and plan ahead for the upcoming tour to truly get all the pertks of the event. Check out 5 ways to prepare for the British and Irish Lions Tour of New Zealand
1. Save up for the tour. A lot of rugby fans are forking out a huge chunk of money for travel to New Zealand, plus the hotel and food accommodations, and Lions Tour tickets (among other things). For a British and Irish Lions fan though, it's an investment worth a lifetime. It's just once every four years, so why not make the most of it. Anticipate all of the expenditures and think in excess. If this is your first time to watch the tour, then you can research and ask your family and colleagues who have experienced the British and Irish Lions tour so you know what to expect and estimate in terms of financial figures. You can easily find tons of information online regarding prices of Lions Tour tickets and packages so you get the bigger picture of how much you need to save
2. Cultivate a Following. There is definitely strength in numbers and is extra fun too when traveling if you go with a group. Either join an existing one, you can go and organize a group, or get a buddy to travel with you to the British and Irish Lions Tour 2017. You can set it up with family, friends, or co-workers who happen to be rugby fans as well. PRO TIP: You can score better deals or even freebies with a bigger group. There are a number of rugby fans who form groups using social media networks. You can get more information from these sites or fan group pages.
3. Book early for Lions Tour tickets. This goes for both airline tickets and Test Match tickets for the British and Irish Lions Tour 2017. Fans can now look forward to the next British and Irish Lions tour because Lions tour tickets and packages for the rugby super team are bound to be on sale. You can book your tickets conveniently and securely with Queen of Tickets
Here's a rundown of the Lions Tour tickets prices and details
June 24, 2017 (Saturday)
1st Test - New Zealand (All Blacks) vs British and Irish Lions at Eden Park, Auckland (Ticket Price: from $999)
July 1, 2017 (Saturday)
2nd Test - New Zealand (All Blacks) vs British and Irish Lions at Westpac Stadium, Wellington (Ticket Price: from $999)
July 8, 2017 (Saturday)
3rd Test - New Zealand (All Blacks) vs British and Irish Lions at Eden Park, Auckland (Ticket Price: from $999)
It is recommended to book early with Queen of Tickets although they do offer tickets for sold-out events. With Queen of Tickets, you get the best seats in the house.
4. Organzie your travel itinerary. Take breaks in between the matches by visiting the panoramic and pristine views of Lake Rotorua, Rangitoto Island, and take on the iconic Sky Tower which gives you a breataking view of different scenic spots and key landmarks of the city. You can also shop and dine at their top restaurants in the metropolis like Baduzzi, Ebisu, Molten, Federal Delicatessen, and The Grove - to name a few. You know the Golden Rule of rugby: watching the matches of the Lions Tour should never be done on an empty stomach.
5. Pack and have a blast! Travel and pack light. Get you checklist of items to carry like toiletries, first aid kit, shoes and socks, shirts and pants or shorts, caps and other accessories , as well as other important struff you need in one luggage - duh, fan gear! Valuables such as mobile phones, travel itinerary and documents (passport), Lions Tour tickets, keys, and wallet with your cash and IDs must be easily accessible. Now that you have everything packed, you're now all set for the British and Irish Lions Tour 2017
This sporting event is definitely worth the 4-year wait. Rugby fans all over the world look forward to watching the British and Irish Lions tour 2017 in New Zealand because of the synergy of the top players from Scotland, England, Ireland and Wales' natinal rugby union sides. Every four years, the toughest rugby rivals converge and play as one for the British and Irish Lions Tour.
The Lions will be pitted against the demigods of rugby, New Zealand's All Blacks who has just won the Rugby World Cup last October. This is certainly something worth planning out and saving up for in advance. Watch these band of brothers do their thing on the pitch and prepare to "ruck and roll" with the Lions Tour in 2017